[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>No, its never relaxing when they are in hospital - its actually far worse, even if youre not worrying that they are not safe and theres always the feeling that you should be doing more, or perhaps didnt do enough... But perhaps thats the reason why you need to give yourself a bit of space and be ...
Thanks everyone Image

Yes, Ive had a look around for the past week or so, but I thought Id jump right in and try to get to know people. I cant always get to the computer, but your posts have already made me smile today.
Simons cat?

I love Simons cat
Vermouth
Levis

Sheets or duvet
Take

Binoculars - to watch birds from the conservatory, of course, NOT to watch Mellors, of course Image
Communication is not hospitals and councils strong point is it? Image

If your hubbys meds have been messed up this will probably account for the set back, but hopefully they will be sorted soon.

Give yourself a little treat while hubby is in hospital.
And why not get some fizz to go with the strawberries........ Image
Hi everyone. Ive just recently joined. I am juggling looking after my husband with ABI (aquired brain injury) with working, which is not easy. There seems to be little support for this type of thing, but Im hoping that I will make a few friends here. Image
When you fill in your claim, remember that you have to fill it in showing what shes like on a bad day. I found it quite hard to do and needed help, so dont be embarrassed if you need help too.