[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You have so much support here, its a regular theme. My Sister left me and my Mum to rot, we were dying until Mum finally fell and got taken away. At this point, I fell into a dark place....I had no help. Now I have Mum back living with me, we are happy, supported by carers. We have never been happie...
I had the scare of my life today, we live in a cul-de-sac and two young lads were going house to house, being very boisterous and loud.. When they went to the house opposite us and no one answered (they are on holiday) they seemed to stay for an age on his drive doing something. I told Mum no way am...
Alan, You sound like me two years ago. I thought I could do it all!! I gradually sank lower and lower. My days were spent waiting for Mum wanting the toilet and worrying about how messy it was going to be. It ended badly with my Mum being taken away in ambulance after falling trying to go to the toi...
Hi, maybe buy a large electronic thermometer, so he can see the temperature and not worry about it? They are less than a tenner.

When he realises how warm it is, maybe he will accept it and stop worrying..
We all need a break Raymond, but after seeing my Mums living conditions in the care home she was in, Mum will stay with me until I die or am no longer capable... Mum was next door to a Lady who constantly screamed, I remember talking to Mum after closing the door and turning up the TV. Poor Mum just...
Thanks, as always for the support you guys give. My Sister has already told me what Pizza to order, a medium pepperoni with extra garlic bread and potato wedges.. Apparently my Nephew loves pepperoni pizza, while my Niece loves potato wedges.. My main concerns are about how they will react to me, mo...
After over two years my Sister has agreed to bring my Niece and Nephew to visit me and Mum (Granny in this case) on Sunday. On the condition I bribe them with pizza.. I'm terrified as I will be a stranger to them, How Mum will react to her Grandchildren. Can someone help me, what is the cool toy to ...
I know this won't help Margaret, but remember the saying "We always hurt the ones we love the most". The first time my Mum (Vascular Dementia) told me she hated me, was when I told her I'd booked a chiropodist to cut her toe nails, she repeatedly told me how much she hated me in front of her carers,...
Much of what you said is correct, other than the "Joint" Account, which means Game On for the Local Authority to take everything...Never ever have joint accounts no matter how close you are.. Do you really think the skint LA are going to split it in two and give your Mum her half? Its a joint accoun...
Mum hasn't been weighed since being home in late March, is it important? Facially, arm and body wise Mum is "chubby" healthy, we were just comparing double chins a few days ago, which is why seeing Mums ankles shook me.. We do have a good GP, when I re-registered Mum she said she was going to come o...