[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This won't come close to helping, but when my Dad was alive he ate and ate, the last time I cooked sausage and mash with the usual 8 sausages, I didn't feel well so only ate two. As I walked past I told him and he insisted I put the two sausages on his plate.. He had a massive heart attack on the 6t...
I loved your post. At the end of the day they put the gloves on to protect themselves from germs, Not a second thought they are spreading germs all over our house. My Mum is used to me having hissy fits at the mess her £2500 a month carers leave. Today so much toilet roll had been put down the toile...
Strange thing is, its always the Lunchtime callers who leave nice (sarc) surprises for me. Whether its because its the only call I'm not present for I don't know. The other three calls are always very pleasant.. I walked into the living room a few days back to find three pieces of sweetcorn covered ...
Thank you all for your good advice, I wash my hands about 50 times a day with anti-bacterial soap. I did ask one of Mums carers if they washed Mums hands as part of her body wash, the reaction I got kind of gave me the impression they didn't. I think in general Mum and I are OK, but its the carers I...
One of Mums Carers warned me the other day that norovirus is prevalent in our area... The thought of Mum, who cant walk, having diarrhoea and sickness is awful. Its bad enough when Mum makes a mess and I have to talk her through and reassure her constantly until the carers come... Does anyone have v...
If Chris gained a personality, he'd be the most important person on this forum.. He is important, just wish he'd but a bit off oomph into replies..But we all love him. You are choosing between starting a new family or caring for your Mum? When its put that simply do you even need to think twice... N...
My Mum hasn't walked properly since September 2017 and has been wheelchair bound since June 2018. I've posted similar requests before, what you will find is the lower body and muscles wasting away, my Mum's ankles look like twigs but Mum still has a puffy face and a little flab on her arms, I wouldn...
Brilliant MrsA, you always put a smile on my face:-)
Thanks Pet, I do realise this, it is more complicated as my Sisters debt is against our home. An agreement we all made in good faith when my Dad was still alive, my sister personally promised me nothing could go wrong, insurance bleh etc.. Stupid move by me and poor Mum had no choice due to Dads POA...
I think the important question to ask your family, GS in particular. If Mum does come home, how much time are they going to spend with her, will the Sister be taking her on day trips and the money thralled Grandson the same. Or will they all just disappear leaving you with the burden, until Mum next...