[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
When we were a family I cooked, to a low level for my dad and we took it in turns. Dad would put a pie in the oven and call it cooking, I'd do Chicken stew. Dad would put another pie in the oven and I'd make Minced beef and onions. So on and on. Mum is a vegetarian and while I go out of my way to ma...
Sorry if my post sounded like an advert, I was just genuinely pleased at the service and quality provided. Not to mention the fact we now have access to a massive range of meals. I do all our shopping round the local corner shop and the same old meals over and over again was getting cumbersome. They...
Any carer knows its hard to feed the person you care for. With a wide variety and healthy options. I had my first delivery from Wiltshire Farm Foods and I can't wait to try my next meal tomorrow.. My Mum is hard to convince, but ate every morsel of her lunch. She's now spent the past two hours going...
Touch of genius by me, even if I say so myself.

Sometimes the subtle touch is better than going in all guns blazing...One of our favourite carers got £20 which she deserved. But now knows she can't do it again.
I've sorted this today, when only one carer turned up at tea time I questioned her about whether I'd be charged for two carers. She gave the only valid response possible, keep an eye on your invoice and speak to the office if you are charged for two carers. I'm assuming this conversation was passed ...
The GP is going to read the notes on Mum's last visit to clinic with lumps (Last November), but she has to obtain them from a different GP. Mum was told the lumps were nothing to worry about then. The lumps aren't visible, the GP had to physically feel around to feel them so it's amazing the carers ...
Our GP visited today, I asked about the flu jab and how the receptionist had been so unhelpful. I got the exact reply I expected from our brilliant GP, she will come out and do the vaccines for both of us. It's just so typical that this jobsworth receptionist sits on her bum all day telling people w...
Mum's GP visited today and found lumps on both breasts, I'm not panicking at the moment. Last November Mum went to hospital to have lumps checked out and was given the all clear. The GP said it is probably just fatty lumps but would review the notes from the last visit (Mum was under a different GP ...
I've been holding this post back as once again it involves one of the tweedle dee, tweedle dum moronic carers. Mum was screaming leave me alone, but for some reason the carers wouldn't leave her alone. After they had left I found Mum crying. She pointed to a note they had left. "Can you call the Off...
At the end of the day, it's Mum sat in her own mess or wet clothes. Mum's not stupid, her personality changes when she is in a mess. It's awful to watch. But like you say, each to there own.