[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yesterday I found out my brother's problem with me, apparently he thinks, that I think; I'm better than everyone else. If he only talked to me about it, he would find out what I feel. I feel that everyone in my family is better than me, they don't come to see me, and they don't want to speak to me, ...
Happy Halloween everyone Image
hello darling and welcome on board http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif you should have mentioned we care for each other, yup i know life sucks but at least we have a truck load of sweets at home to sweet it up http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif lol I should have put we care for ...
Thankyou everyone for your warm welcome, I cant wait to make friends with every one, I care for rickbat and he care's for me, so yeah we care for each other. I will do my best to help and give advice if I can.
I care for a young man with secondary progressive MS which has confined him to a wheelchair. He gets very frustrated and angry and I sometimes find it difficult to feel empathy for him when he curses and swears at me. I know he does not mean to be so aggressive and its just his frustration at not b...
<t>“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.<br/> <br/> Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divo...
Hi everyone I'm Joanne and I have Multiple Sclerosis, and I care for my partner who has HS - Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I look forward to meeting everyone. Image
Hi, I am new here and would welcome some advice/support. My husband has had a huge breakdown over the summer which resulted in him being sectioned. He has been diagnosed as suffering from delusional jealousy and is under the impression that I was/am having an affair. This was not the case and he pu...