[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Called my mum when i finished work at 12:30 to ask if she had sorted anything for lunch and all she says is im in bed and i don't feel we;;.<br/> <br/> Got in from work at 13:00 by 13:01 my mum is in her room screaming and shouting making herself sick and saying that she wants to go back into hos...
Hi I have sent the, a copy of my pay slip showing i am receiving under 100 a week and my manager has also written to them to tell them how many hours i work and have sent them a copy of my contract guess i just have to hope for the best
Just a little update have go my mum seeing someone from the cab who i used to work with and have reduced my hours at work by dwp are being difficult (does it ever end)
Hi all I sent off the carers allowance form and have received a reply from them stating they wanted my wage slips for November and December. It also said they wanted it by the middle of January has anyone else had this as i have now reduced my hours at work so will only be getting about £400 a month...
Hi all I sent off the carers allowance form and have received a reply from them stating they wanted my wage slips for November and December. It also said they wanted it by the middle of January has anyone else had this as i have now reduced my hours at work so will only be getting about £400 a month...
Hi I am new to this so bare with me. I care for my mum and brother, my mum has mental health problems and my brother has special needs. I work full time and some just to try and pay the bills ( my mum gets the benefits shes entitled to but got herself in a lot of debt). Doctor has now referred me to...