[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I won't give in though http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_mad.gif Thank you for responding, i meet my local MP Saturday and he said he wasn't sure what i could do so am now speaking to my old manager at citizens advice to try and get somewhere. It is disgusting how little support there is and mayb...
I have booked for my mum and brother to go away next week it was meant to be my older brother as well but he has bailed and now i am panicking because i am terrified of what might happen with it just being them. Don't know what to do. Image
<t>I want to make a complaint against the Brickfield Centre in Epsom. My mum has a CPN and a psychiatrist and yet I get no support at all.. Every couple of days she says she wants to kill herself and just lays in bed. Have spoken to her CPN and all she has said is that my mum should get a voluntary ...
That's the maximum housing benefit we are allowed so have the find the shortfall. Have you thought about looking into renting in other areas?
I have looked in other area but still have to be close to my mum and the shortfall would be over £300 i don't even get that a month so wouldn't be possible.
Have been looking into moving out and privately renting and because of my age i will only be able to get £78.50 per week for shared accommodation and there is no where local that i can get a place for cheaper than £795 a month and with my anxiety and panic attacks my doctor has advised against livin...
I would email your MP. Ask HIM to contact the DWP to find out what is happening. It is his job to help his constituents and I did this when I filled my son's ESA form in last year.Very effective,I had a reply within an hour of my email,and knew what I had to do from then on.(That is if you are appl...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so today i received a letter from ESA asking why i did not attend my medical. Called up DWP and they said to call ATOS called ATOS and they said to call DWP about to pull my hair out... well and truely had enough
Go to your MP with this. It's ridiculous.

Went down to see my old manager at CAB and he called them up and kicked off and it will now be flagged as a social policy issue but these people clearly have nothing better to do with there time.
Its ridiculous I have spent all day either calling DWP or ATOS and they are both clueless. Going down to CAB tomorrow to try and get this sorted out. Neither of them want to listen and want me to speak to the other organisation.
Do you have a disability claim yourself Courtz? That's the only reason you would need to have to be assessed by ATOS. If you don't then you should take this up with CAB or even a local solicitor who gives 30 minutes free consultation (most do). This assessment is to decide whether you are entitled ...