[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Of what benefit fraud are they talking about? working on the side? Yes they have said that i am working at citizens advice (i volunteer called them when i started and told them) and also having a partner living with me. Have been in my place less than a month and have only been with my new fella 2 ...
Courtz, that's terrible. As if you don't have enough to cope with already. Have they now accepted that you are genuine?
They are now investigating Image
Well, I'd get in touch with them - they should NOT be calling you in for interview if you are claiming Carer's Allowance
Went to the interview and was told someone has reported me for benefit fraud How low can some people be.
Might be a bit extreme but would a little dog give her something to do with her time and take the focus off you? Maybe she's lonely? She has a dog she brings him round aswell and also brings my little brother over. They are always here. I have tried being nice explaining that she needs to give me a...
Hi What about asking your mum why she feels the need to be with you as much as she can? She may be feeling worried or even scared of being alone. This might be because without you in her house she is getting problems from the neighbours. Could be anything and no-one will know til they ask Duncaring...
<t>I have moved out of my mothers as it was all getting to much and now she is over mine all the time. She will be here at 9am and then not leave till 10pm. She shows up unannounced all the time. I have tried explaining that she should text or call in advance but she wont. Like this morning had my b...
Have been told I have to attend a customer compliance interview has anyone else had to do this?
Yes, I did Courtz when I first became a carer for my Dad. Usually, its because a computer will churn out a standard letter regardless of your circumstances - and this is the result of one government agency not communicating with another. You know the benefits system - "one size fits all". I just ru...
<t>I am on Income support and carers allowance, soon to be housing benefit and council tax benefit, I have just recieved a letter saying that i have to go to an interview at the job centre to access if i am recieving the right benefits. What really confuses me is that i was told that i did not have ...
The only way to describe my week would be a poo sandwich (trying to avoid swearing) The bad: It has been an eventful week. To start with my mum has been down the hospital again saying she doesn't feel well, apparently this that and the other is going to be done now, i call bull as nothing ever gets ...