[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just thought I would write about our good experience as I'm always quick enough to moan so I do try and talk about the good things as well! My son's had a pretty bad day today and his seizures were worse than normal - not to the extent that I'd have called an ambulance but I was concerned and of cou...
Hi, I'm new here, but hoping someone can offer me some advice. I have a beautiful 17 yo who has so much potential but she just can't see it. She has always been a sensitive child which culminated when she was 13 with an eating disorder. She got through that but by the time she was 16 she had quite ...
Hello Shari, welcome!

I've no experience with Alzeimers myself but lots of people on here have and many people experience similar things when caring even though their situations may be very different so you are not alone :) x
I have found the do not disturb setting on my phone. Hubby wants to see his mother Thursday so looks like I'm a bit stuck there Mezz can you drop him off there because you have something else to do - grocery shopping, got to pop into work for an hour, errands to run at the bank? Just any old excuse...
Hi everyone I'm not very academic. Never encouraged by my parents ( long emotional story) However, eventually I worked in a children's home and succeeded.Went to college and seemed to do well. They wanred me to study to be a social worker. Guess what,..., no confidence, hubby was studying for serge...
My problem is not knowing what I've ever wanted to do and now not knowing if I could even manage it anymore. I got 9 O levels and 3 decent A levels, then did a 4 year professional day release course but I hated the job and was basically doing it because I felt it was expected of me. At the time you...
Does the card include entry for a carer with the holder? Do you mean the Cineworld card, Emma? The CEA card is the one that covers the carer; it's pretty much universal and I think all the big cinema chains accept it but you would need to check with small independent cinemas as someone did tell me ...
I feel so completely at ease talking to you all, you all understand its lovley, I'll talk to my mate tomorrow I'll have to explain I only have 3 hours a week off.... Mum on the other hand is good, I'm happy too. Oh did I say she's started self evacuating! And during that three hours off you were go...
I need to share with you all a little flurry of messages I've just had with a friend. She wanted to come over tomorrow...I said not a good time, I'm having my hair cut.......She said what about Wednesday....I said not good either, it's my 3 hours of respite I'm going into the bank sort a few things...
This is a great thing to have, BB, well done for putting it up! Ours has just come up for renewal as well. My son pays just under £17 a month for a Cineworld membership card (I think other large chains do a similar thing) which means he can see as many films a month as he wants to, and as I don't ha...