[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>hi<br/> nurse from memory clinic visited monday as planned.<br/> did the tests, similar to gp, but more of them. for the first time for about a year mum remembered what day it was, but did not managed the majority of answers.<br/> she has been assessed as having Alzheimer type dementia. not a spe...
<t>hi<br/> <br/> not quite the same situation as you, but we employ staff for my daughter using direct payments. now they have all signed contracts saying they will be expected to work over christmas and new year if needed. i have always and will as long as i can, have my daughter with us over chris...
<t>memory clinic appt. for my mum on monday 11a.m. They are coming out to see her at home. they want me there for some imput, but feeling very nervous about it all. if they prescribe medication she will never remember to take it. so don't know the answer to that one as i am a hours drive away. i am ...
Image Image Image Image
that was a great article rosemary. it should help a lot of people. well done. xx
<t>i took my mum to gp yesterday. bloods and urine tests came back fine.<br/> she did a test on mum, scored 3 out of 10. got my name wrong in one of the questions.<br/> she has referred her to the memory clinic.<br/> I found it emotionally draining doing this. i know it was and is the right thing to...
hope it all goes well elaine and remember you need to be very proud of yourself.
Let us know how it goes. x
<t>hi elaine<br/> <br/> seems to me your mums doctor was just a bit dismissive and casual about her health.<br/> <br/> my mum is in a similar position to yours and we are in the middle of getting a diagnosis of possible dementia. but it has to be done in a proper way. i.e. blood tests, urine tests a...
don't know about you Eun, but i find it incredibly difficult when i have a day off to 'chill'. it just feels so wrong. so used to running around trying to be on top of everything and anything that comes my way.

hope you managed some time to relax though. x
thinking of you barrowgirl. such a horrible disease. she is at peace now. xx