[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
welcome to the forum Kiwigaz
no of course you have not bored us, lovely to have you on board.
i hope you enjoy posting on the forum, we are a lovely bunch and you will make lots of virtual friends i am sure. x
i can only echo what everybody has said to you. please don't give up on your studies, the fact that you have got as far as you have says so much. don't forget you can be a carer in different ways. if you cannot be a hands on carer for your loved ones because of your medical career, you can put carer...
happy christmas everyone. xx
<t>oh anne, do hope all goes well at the hospital on monday. if you have to have the operation, well your health comes before anything else. as your mum already has carers going in, could the times they spend with her be increased to cover what you are unable to do.<br/> that sentence i have just ty...
<t>welcome to the forum Linda. I understand completely the loneliness of having a disabled child and putting on a happy face. my daughter has scoliosis and had to have her spine operated on, although she is much much older than your daughter. she had her operations when she was 16. She is 46 now, ha...
<t>yes they were my thoughts susie. in fact i think it might be better if i am not there when they first come, as she seems to 'behave' herself in front of anybody with authority, and a uniform means authority to her, so i have decided once something is arranged, and i think it will have to be, then...
thank you rosemary. x
<t>despite mum agreeing to go to day centre when nurse was with her, i feel that she will not go when push comes to shove. we will have to see what happens. She has never been a joiner or club goer. <br/> afraid i had a big row with her today. i was going to take her out for lunch as i frequently do...
p.s. key safe already in place susie, and link line which she refuses to wear most of the time. the box on the side frightens her with its red light to. x
thank you so much Martyn. never thought about that, what a good idea. Even my husband did not think of that, only don't tell him i told everyone. thanks. susie - yes i had the same thoughts re 3 days a week. will start at just 1 and see how it goes. Hopefully we will not have to wait too long, the n...