[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
p.s. yes she will get transport. have to pay for it all of course.
<t>yes best actress Oscar award to them both,jointly shared. Will you present it, or shall i. Do they not know or understand that it is us their hurting, its all very well this, look how independent and clever i am for my age, but...................<br/> how my mum does it amazes me, it really does....
<t>thank you rosemary that was most useful.<br/> <br/> the social worker did not know anything about mum, despite mum having had recent assessments with O.T. and memory clinic nurse who made the referral to social services.<br/> all very unsatisfactory really.<br/> <br/> and as for me, she knew noth...
Despite the horrible situation that you find yourself in Maurice, please just remember to be proud of yourself for what you did for your mum and dad, and hold that head high. good luck to you and we are all thinking about you. x
<t>still feeling very, very stressed from yesterdays meeting anne.<br/> <br/> not sure what the outcome will be yet, only hopeful thing was mum appeared to accept a day centre place one day a week, if a place is available of course. i am sure it will do her good and benefit me as well as that will b...
thank you bowlingbun i understand what you are saying, and i am glad of your advice. i will do as you say and make sure i get a seperate carers assessment away from my mum. x
<t>oh, your answer surprised me Bowlingbun. i suppose i find it easier to write all my feelings and thoughts down, than talking about them. i just end up a gabbling wreck. So thats why i thought it would be a good idea, then tell her when she is there, that i cannot talk freely in front of mum.<br/>...
<t>i have a carers assessment booked for thursday, any guidance would be appreciated.<br/> <br/> same time as visit from s.s. who are doing assessment on my mum.<br/> <br/> just feel uncomfortable telling social worker about all my difficulties in front of mum, so i thought i would write everything ...
<t>i find that so depressing Eun. To withdraw support for your son on christmas day and new year, is i think appalling, why do these people think carers can go on and on till the caring ends up killing them. sorry to be so 'down' but your post just made me so angry, why or how can they do that!!!</t>
<t>more dramas today. O.T. came yesterday and decided that mum should have somebody come in in the mornings to check that she is alright, make sure she had enough milk etc. perhaps do her breakfast. surprisingly after 2 1/2 hrs. mum agreed. All free of charge she said. well i was over the moon. She ...