[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
so glad to hear you had a lovely birthday jane. also sorry i am a day late but nevertheless, happy birthday. pam x
thank you guys, that was wonderful. x
<t>all i can say is i completely empathise with your feelings of resentment and guilt. i too feel that towards my mum. You appear to be doing so very much for your mum that you in turn will be ill. If you are not careful, she will want/demand even more of your time and attention, so do be careful an...
hi anne,

just wanted to wish you every happiness in your new home.

pam x
<t>part of the problem is bowlingbun, that somedays she is so much better than others. when she saw the mental health people, she was better than she is most days, but they still said she was not capable.<br/> then when s.s. came she was on top form like i have not seen for years, and she said that ...
hi, what about contacting the Down syndrome association. Or autistic society. (not sure if thats their right title). Hopefully they will have plenty of experience of what your brother in law is going through. Worth a try i should think. pam x
she has thrown her hearing aid away. won't let district nurses put oil in her ears to clear wax so that we can buy her a new one. won't go to chiropodist to see to her feet. apparently can do everything herself. i feel like just walking away and letting her get on with it. nothing heard re day centr...
<t>just want to say that in my experience old and lonely people can be very manipulative and think they must be the centre of your world, and of course thats impossible. In my opinion and experience, the more you give to your dad, the more he will want and take, until you have no life of your own. i...
<t>welcome nina to the forum. sounds like you have done a wonderful job for your children, but obviously caring is very very hard. lots of lovely people to talk to on here, each and every one understands what you are going through and how difficult it is.<br/> just jump in and talk, rant, moan, good...
<t>well, i have got the form and filled it in for day centre and transport. not got mum to sign it yet, she won't at the moment, but have to catch her in the right frame of mind. according to social worker mum has the capacity to sign. according the the memory clinic nurse she does not have capacity...