[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
dentist
<t>hi Ron, welcome to the forum. You will find many people on here to chat, rant, laugh with and hopefully because of this make you feel just a little bit better.<br/> <br/> Just to say, i completely understand what you have said, you sound like you have just had enough of this caring business, its ...
crackle
learn
looks wonderful anne.

does it fix on the wall or is it on a stand. x
<t>gosh, sounds like you have your hands full. so much so make sure that you claim enough DP to cover the paperwork that needs to be done.<br/> My daughter claims DP for her care and included in the assessment was enough to pay for somebody else to do the considerable amount of paperwork involved. w...
great article. made me laugh as it bought back loads of memories for me.
<t>thanks for your kind words Anne. I know that there is a lot worse off than me, it just got to me this morning. Yes your right she is depressed, but won't go to dr. even if i went without her and the gp prescribed medication, she will not take tablets, never has done. she has been a very lucky lad...
<t>just the continual manipulation by my mum really, and the many times per day phone calls from her saying she is going to kill herself. sometimes its the tablets, now she only has 2 or 3 paracetamol tablets there, sometimes its throw herself under the bus, and she does not go out except when i tak...
not sure how much more of this i can take. i will carry on of course, like we all do, but desperately need a hug at the moment. x