[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>have you a crossroads scheme near you denise. they do seem to cover most areas (i think).<br/> my mum now has somebody come 4 days per week. there is a charge for this of course, but as she gets attendance allowance i use this to pay for it.<br/> It has made a world of difference to me, as i know...
no of course i would not hurt my mum.

however, the poem gives the impression that everybodies parents were as parents should be. what if that is not the case.
<t>thats it, deed done. i had mums gas hob turned off so she is unable to use it. on the morning of the day it was to be turned off, mum did exactly the same thing and put her electric kettle on the gas to boil. this made me realise that yes, i was doing the right thing in having the hob turned off....
it looks heavy sarah, is it?
<t>yes, thanks for all your replies, really helps to have peoples (friends) thoughts.<br/> <br/> I have arranged to have the gas hob disconnected on Tuesday afternoon. But for the electric oven to stay connected. <br/> <br/> might start looking for a really simple microwave and give her a try. i wil...
<t>any ideas as to how i cope with this situation.<br/> <br/> mum put her electric kettle on the gas to boil this morning. crossroads lady found it. mum had turned off the gas in time, but could have been a big disaster. kettle ruined but thats not the problem as it can be easily replaced.<br/> <br/...
thank you rosemary. a useful piece, might well come in useful when ILF payments are handed over to councils. i have printed it off and will file it - just in case. pam x
thats real good news, and so well deserved. have fun, all of you. xx
my daughter attended the Bobath Centre. It was a long time ago now, but at the time it was in or around St.Johns Wood.

I hope this information is of help to you. good luck.
well done from me too, rosemary.

i can only echo what susieq has said. a real privilege to be a friend. thank you for that. xx