[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hugs from me to daisy. life is never going to be easy with children like your son and my daughter and many many others. all the best. pam x
<t>i have made a decision.<br/> <br/> i have to go to the area where mums lives twice a week to visit my disabled daughter. i am going to combine the two and visit mum after i have spent time with my daughter. this means i will only travel up twice a week (apart from perhaps social occasions when i ...
<t>thank you for your replies.<br/> <br/> the problem so far has been that no matter how many people go in to see her in a day, all she wanted was me,me, me.<br/> <br/> Now i think we have reached a stage when she really does not remember when i last was there, or what we did, etc. she can be very n...
<t>i have a terrible time with my mum when i visit, and i am absolutely drained out.<br/> <br/> my only problem is how would she get her milk. she is not eating, only chocolate and biscuits, but drinking. She has crossroads going in 5 days a week, so somebody would see if she was ok.<br/> <br/> if i...
<t>oh anne how appaling.<br/> <br/> How can they assess her once and say she needs carers, and then assess again and she does not need them. has she made some miracle recovery from this terrible dementia illness.<br/> <br/> This is why my mum cannot get help from s.s. because she 'does' her own pers...
<t>just a thought Eun - could you claim direct payments for the cost of your sons respite visits.<br/> <br/> yes its an awful lot of money, but i would have thought that in your family's situation its an absolute necessity for you all.<br/> <br/> my daughter gets over £2000 per month direct payments...
what a laugh. had to call my husband to the computer to read it, now he has had a laugh too. thanks pete for that. x
the phrase 'passing the buck' springs to mind.

Do these people live in the real world.
Image Image Image Image