[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
would not voluntary work be the place to start, just to prove to everybody that perhaps with some help your son could do a job. Then he would have proof to put on his C.V.
<t>could not agree more with charles and scally.<br/> <br/> DP/Personal budgets. employ the staff that you want to look after your son. set him up in a housing association flat. does he have a friend with likewise forward thinking parents who he would like to live with. or would he prefer to live al...
<t>hi neil, i know just how you feel.<br/> my mum said exactly the same things to me when i left home to get married at 19. (we married early in those days.) She was a widow then and my sister had already left home to get married.<br/> <br/> 48 years later, she is still making me feel guilty all the...
i tell mine that every year rosemary, and then at the last moment i panic and get too much.