[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I will add my bit whilst trying to keep an open mind and see the problem from both sides. I do what I do because of the overwhelming love I had for my dear late Dad and now my very confused Mum. However that does not stop me on really bad days from being able to see where Jenny's posts are coming fr...
<t>I agree there is absolutely nothing wrong with controlled debate and in such a debate everyone's opinion is vital even the ones that one personally doesn't agree with and I too think you have made some really helpful contributions and again for me personally I take everything out of life that doe...
<t>Personally I "Care" because I loved my Dear Old Dad (may God let him Rest In Peace) and I now care for my Mother for exactly the same reason. I try not to analyse too much because I can make analysis become paralysis if you get my drift. However this does not make me any less human and I get all ...
<t>Oh my goodness another one that part of me wishes I had swept this article under that carpet of "don't want to accept it" and the other part "so glad I read this it shows me that other folk have exactly the same problems as I do and they cope so therefore so can I" <br/> <br/> I was in the queue ...
Lots and lots of patience Sajehar and a reasonable DSLR camera with a long lens ( a present from my dear Aunty who I helped nurse through pancreatic cancer until she died 11 months after diagnosis). She was so very grateful for my help and support - and unknown to me she must have listened to me pra...
OK JHR enoughs enough now but I'm sure you can see how these beloved creatures do indeed keep us sane in this world of non stop caring xxxxxxx
We are so very lucky, in our very modest Garden, to have our sanity saved on numerous occasions be an array of visiting wildlife, please let me indulge you in a few of them Image
<t>I didn't know about council tax exemption until "Bowling" told me about it after my dad had passed away, I only had to get a form signed off by my Mums Doctor and she was immediately exempt from council tax due to mental impairment - I would never have known had it not have been for the support o...
<t>We couldn't have a stair lift due to Dads disability being the loss of all use in the left hand side of his body, we had a bedroom with en suite bathroom bolted onto the existing house instead, this I am hoping will be a godsend if Mum should get to the stage where she cannot do the stairs, at th...
<t>Postings crossed "Bowling" but I have been watching your threads with empathy and I return your hugs my friend. I always try to take heed in what you say because you truly do have the proverbial T Shirt. Today I just feel really frustrated with the whole affair and of course then the projection o...