[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Just a consolation post Diana to let you know you are definitely not alone in dealing with this dreadful Illness - I've just returned home from my Mums (she has Vascular Dementia and at the moment lives on her own but with me there most of the time). I have been there since 11am and in that very ...
Happy Birthday My Friend - I don't post much but I still get a warm glow when I read your posts - you've been a great support to me xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Buzzard, doesn't come into the garden but often seen overhead. This is the only bird of prey we see and in exactly the same situation we have a pair that breed in our local park and if they both fly low together they stop all light from our modest garden - mind you we do have a pair of tawnies who ...
<t>But folks we will still keep on doing because we do CARE and this is what the powers that be want. I often used to think, whilst for the forth time in a day I was stripping my Dad down to shower off the result of the latest accident (not good for Dads dignity nor mine) I wonder what sort of pay r...
<t>Oh my dear Sussex don't go down the route of bottling it up again if you need hugs then ask for them on here they're only virtual ones but they will help a bit. I often sit alone when I come back from Mums and sob.... it's usually after a day when Mum has been particularly nasty to me and the tea...
Hello, I live in mid wales and during the big storm on wednesday I was watching a pair of red kites that just seemed to be enjoying 'surfing' the storm http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif love watching these birds and never get bored of seeing them! Oh If only, what a joy for you I would ...
Ive got my feeding pole positioned in front of a handy large evergreen shrub so the birds can dive for safety if necessary. We get a lot of birds - they are constantly swooping in and out of my garden. I get blackbirds, thrushes, robins, bluetits, greattits, long-tailedtits, coaltits and Ive once s...
<t>Hiya Folks <br/> <br/> @Crocus - we do have a lot of feeders Crocus but then we are rewarded with lots of visitors, we put out the same as you but with the addition of home made suet cake for the Greater Spotted Woodpeckers and "Cheapo" Tesco Fairy Cakes for our variety of tits - Long Tailed Tits...
My thoughts are entirely those of Anne and Bowling another emotive but necessary topic again on the subject of our "day jobs" Ideally on some days I'd like to fly off to the sun on a one way ticket on others Aldi is just dandy - guess I'm lucky in a way becasue I do have a very supportive husband wh...
<t>Reason for car parks is the amount of food some folk just throw on the floor - most birds will go anywhere for food if they are in that particular geographical area - last year we had a pair of Lesser Spotted Woodpeckers (smaller and much prettier than then Greater Spotted) very very elusive bird...