Meet Patrick aka Paddy our Paddy's Mum is a Bichon Frise and his Daddy a very handsome Ruby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<t>Absolutely goes with the territory..... my Mum has yet again just told me "I haven't any idea what you do for me and you might as well tie a piece of string to a stick and run round it for all the good you are" that is after a morning of doing her breakfast, dinner and tea (left covered up ready ...
<t>Oh my Dear Corinne I feel your pain.........I can't offer any practical advice on your particular problem but can relate to the pain you feel in losing your Dad..........My own Dad took his journey to heaven in July of this year and the 10 years of sharing a caring role with myself has left my 82...
<t>That's unbelievable Diana, my Mum went a long time before our Doctor finally diagnosed her (he didn't qualify the reasons why) but he did eventually diagnose her and signed all the relevant forms way before a brain scan confirmed this. When he went through the brain scan results he simply said "t...
<t>My Mum, as well as suffering with vascular dementia is also quite arthritic and she will often tell me "I've got really bad pain in my back" when I approach with the rubbing ointment (probably does nothing but she thinks it does) and the paracetamol she will offer her shoulder to me instead of he...
<t>Again just consolation to let you know you're not alone Diana - I had a horrendous day with Mum at the dentist on Tuesday, Mum up to a month ago still had all of her own teeth and in a sorry state they were too - lovely young female dentist (about the same age as our Daughter!!) has been extremel...
<t>Just a consolation post Diana to let you know you are definitely not alone in dealing with this dreadful Illness - I've just returned home from my Mums (she has Vascular Dementia and at the moment lives on her own but with me there most of the time). I have been there since 11am and in that very ...
Happy Birthday My Friend - I don't post much but I still get a warm glow when I read your posts - you've been a great support to me xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Buzzard, doesn't come into the garden but often seen overhead. This is the only bird of prey we see and in exactly the same situation we have a pair that breed in our local park and if they both fly low together they stop all light from our modest garden - mind you we do have a pair of tawnies who ...
<t>But folks we will still keep on doing because we do CARE and this is what the powers that be want. I often used to think, whilst for the forth time in a day I was stripping my Dad down to shower off the result of the latest accident (not good for Dads dignity nor mine) I wonder what sort of pay r...