[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
What a lovely posting and oh so true xxxx
I didn't have a clue about council tax exemption until our friend on here BB alerted me ....my Mum was diagnosed with Vascular Dementia back in 2007 when my Dad was still with us and severely disabled post brain bleed.....they were still paying council tax .........after his death in 2013 and I had ...
Couldn't agree with BB more on most of her comments and just for the record I could not have (and still couldn't) cope if I didn't log in here every single day and look at the similar situation others are in....I don't often post but I find this forum invaluable...my husband is my rock but he has to...
In answer to the topic heading "Because I do" ;)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and anyone with an opinion should respect the others whether they agree with it or not.... In my opinion (sorry :blush: ) opinions should not be used as a tool to fuel bad feeling between folk who are doing, in most cases a very demanding job.....I have far ...
I can relate to the feelings in your posting this 100% .... difference is Mums Vascular Dementia tells her she is fine and so she refuses any outside help but like many others on here she is eager to give ME a list of jobs that need doing. I have one Aunt who lives in the same street as Mum who I ca...
I gave up a £25k plus a year job in 2003 after my Dad survived a brain bleed that left him severely disabled, this was decided after a lengthy discussion between my Husband and myself who both realised that without my help Mum wouldn't cope and Dad would have to go into a care home... none of us wan...
Although I don't post daily I do read daily and this thread always makes me smile and it also is most relevant to our current situation ............... I take my Mum out for a drive and call into the local supermarket everyday, we don't need to shop every day but the keeping to routine always seems ...
OK ............ so can my Mum have a percentage of all the contributions they made through NI that was sold to them by the then government "to ensure their needs were covered now and in Old Age" ... I totally agree that a certain amount of responsibility should be taken by offspring for their parent...
Happy Birthday my friend and thank you for your support and help over the last few years without your intervention I would never have known Mum should be exempt from Council Tax and we would still be paying it xxxxxxx