[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Michelle and welcome to the forum.
I am sure you will have plenty of support and listening ears here.
Why not pop into the 'Roll call' topic and have a chat.

cheers
Mags
<t>Hi and welcome Sheila, - You will get the help and support here I'm sure, however I think you will need to give some more information on your situation so that anyone in the same situation can possibly offer their advice.<br/> It is often just being able to 'chat' with others that helps us carers...
<t>Hi there Ladybird,<br/> I am type 3c diabetic which is - diabetes 2nd to pancreatic pathology.<br/> When my Pancreas totally 'dies ' and doesnt produce any insulin- then I will need to inject and I will become Type 1.<br/> <br/> My thoughts on type1 and type 2 are --------<br/> <br/> Type 1 diabe...
<t>Welcome David,<br/> I am also relatively new to this forum, and I was scared to post before - but when I realised that there were others caring for partners or relatives in the same situation as me-( hubby has COPD ) - I felt a sense of ease. -and when I actually had some messages to my posts fro...
<t>Hi Helen ,<br/> I am carer to my hubby who has COPD. His breathlessness is very bad in the morning when he wakes up and in the evenings just after 5pm ish and the rest of the night. He is on a nebuliser with 2 types of liquid medications to put in it and also an inhaler. He is just waiting on the...
<t>Eve - you havent bored me at all ---- do feel free to share with me - as you said - its good to have someone to talk with that is going through the same or similar issues.<br/> Yes, my hubby gets very frustrated in the fact he can no longer do things around the house or garden. ----- He is not ha...
<t>Thanks once again for the welcome.<br/> It was 'comforting' to hear that a couple of you especially, have knowledge of caring for someone with C.O.P.D. - My hubby has so much to do --- (in his head) and we have been waiting to 'do' a lot of things to the house for 2 or more years'. If I mention t...
<t>Thank you for the warm welcome. I will in time take a look at all the sections, and give you updates or concerns I have in being a carer.<br/> I have my own health issues which makes being a carer to hubby difficult at times. So its even good to have somewhere to come, to 'sound-off' if I need to...
<t>My name is Mags and I live in west lothian, Scotland. I have been caring for my hubby Bill for 5 years. He has Chronic Obstructive Pulmary Disease. ( a smoking related illness) Thankfully he no longer smokes, however the damage has been done and he will never recover. His mobility is severely aff...