[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I read that each attendee to Parliament got £150 just for going to speak about Mrs T.
Add to that the booze, the lunch breaks, the dinner breaks, the coffee breaks.

I won't be attending her funeral.......
Can we add croutons to this? Image
Gary, we do have the same cover wotsit that you are talking about, but when you unscrew that there is like a trap/filter underneath. Nothing underneath for us. We can even see down into the drainage through the cover, no filters. Thankfully, ours is still draining fast no problems, 8 months on, nev...
<t>OK, I have read the CarersUK reports on benefit changes but unless I've missed it, I'm confused on a couple of things. I wonder if anyone knows or can help clarify.<br/> <br/> Firstly, as I reported on another post elsewhere, we are on Income Support. My wife *was* to be accessed for ESA but beca...
Hmmmm. We don't have a filter on our wet-room plug'ole. Just a plastic drain cover thingy. However, when we used to have a walk-in shower in the house we lived before we moved, the shower tray was constantly filling with water due to a blocked plug'ole from kids hair etc. We used to just pour some S...
Yesterday we had the heating on for a total of 2.5 hours .... 2.5 hours is nothing compared to what my wife would need though so I guess it boils down to how warm one needs to keep. We have our gas boiler on 24/7 via thermostat as my wife would feel more pain if she was cold. And by "cold", I mean ...
the funny thing is i bet he has never had or seen £53 in his life time. Actually, apparently, he's seen less, according this this article in the Telegraph..... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... rried.html And lived illegally in a bedsit too. He claims he never claimed benefits while unemp...
<t>Interesting post by Rosemary regarding the DHP letter.<br/> <br/> We have wondered about trying to apply for DHP but have been put off by such report as the above. However, we have now decided we are at least going to try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that. We have received a DHP appl...
Happened to me a few times today too. Image
Oh, and yesterday.
Only started yesterday. I think.
Apparently it won't be from April 1st because Universal Credit has been postponed until October.