[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>No, not the banana skin variety.<br/> The type you wear on yer feet.<br/> <br/> Why oh why are slippers seasonal?<br/> I mean, you often find that slippers are only available in most shops during the autumn and winter periods. Most people I know wear slippers all year round!!!<br/> <br/> OK, the ...
They are still required to make "reasonable adjustments" for your disability under the DDA though. In your situation Sky could surely count as an "aid"? I would totally agree but there is also the small matter of "no legal right of appeal against his decision". http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_c...
reading that again Gary, if you are paying for Sky because they offer a service that enables you to be on an equal footing with someone who does NOT have a hearing loss, it would surely be covered under the Disability Discrimination Act? If subtitles are not as easily available elsewhere,then to en...
Did you have to put on the form you smoked and had Sky TV, if so its a bit personal isn't it? Well, I guess I didn't *have* to, I could have left those fields blank (or put NIL) implying I didn't smoke/drink nor had Sky TV. But by doing that, that would mean I have more income spare since I'd have ...
<t>I asked for the DHP form well before the "Bedroom Tax" officially started and noted on the form that it took into account DLA, which both my wife and I get independently. After doing a rough completion of this form, we decided it wasn't worth sending in because it looked like we could well afford...
Gary I have merged your post in with this one as already many members contributing about the bedroom tax and your post will probably be of use to them in that they can see what action others are taking x No worries. Thank you. Further update...... We followed the recently suggested procedure by Car...
As many of you will probably know, one of the "rules" in applying for (and eventually reapplying for) DHP (Discretionary Housing Payments) to help with Bedroom Tax is that you have to show that you are/have been doing something to help yourself. This can be taking on a lodger, increasing your hours,...
Hehe, yeah, my wife and I have been watching this from the start. Super funny. Some are so-so, some are naff but worth watching for the odd hilarious clip. The only bits we're not too keen on seeing are the ones on mobility scooters. (The nun and the old boy lost his remote ones) There's already eno...
10 million of our money going to a funeral!!!! Obviously thats why the government have been cutting everything as they knew it was coming When you consider the Govt. pay 53 million EVERY single day to the EU, 10 million for Thatcher's funeral security is a drop in the ocean. Of course, I disagree w...
Have to agree with Lazydaisy, the driver was a police officer in a police vehicle. To be fair, Osbourne didn't know his driver had parked in a disabled bay, illegally , he was dropped off to shop at the service station while the driver parked. Even so, we, the public, still think it's NOT ON that mi...