[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
.... maybe somewhere on your body that isn't visible at work xxx
Ohhhhh!!! Matron!!! Image

Image Image Image
My wife has had to use a wheelchair and/or mobility scooter for well over 10 years and she STILL hates it. But she accepts she has little choice if she wants to be able to get about anywhere. However, she will draw the line at having a checked blanket over her knees or a plastic bubble raincover!! h...
Sorry to say, I agree with Ladybird - why are you asking here? I could say yes, go ahead and have it done, you should be fine. But your employers might have different views. So the best people to check with are your employers. If you love and value your job, check with them first. Maybe they will sa...
The only other things I can suggest is contacting whoever was helping this man with hispersoan care prior to you taking over and asking them how to manage it. The OP doesn't mention anyone helping with personal care prior to his taking over but I would imagine that any previous care workers were ei...
Oh dear!

ATOS will LOVE reports like this......

http://www.oxfordtimes.co.uk/news/98150 ... itched_on/
On our local radio recently someone suggested 21 as a minimum age for taking the test There's been loads of suggestions to changing the test rules over the years, including changing the age limit. Others have been :- limiting the size of the car they can drive (which is already limited by insurance...
Probably a stupid question but... are you allowed to file them instead?
<t>I don't take too much notice of what I read in the Daily Fail. In fact, I prefer not to read the Daily Fail at all. They are notorious for over-glamourising stories, hyping them up and publishing stuff that is simply not true. They have published so much scaremongering incorrect articles that I c...
That's a lovely story about your son and his tractor, bowlingbun. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Seriously though, sturdygirl, I share your pain. Both my sons passed their tests first time within weeks of each other a few years ago. Fortunately, both were working in reasonably good jo...
Hear hear. Excellent post. Image