[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>the camelia is flowering in an otherwise drab garden....thankfully camelias dont mind the fact that i have not dug over the front yard and it is full of weeds - if only the weather would cheer up a tad.....but at least there are nice bright red flowers as soon as i step outside to cheer me on my ...
I have never owned a car and don;t intend getting one... had a few push bikes though.... Image
sounds good on both counts. Image
<t>well 100/100 for trying your hardest Sajehar....hope the birds play fair and let you get some snaps. Actually, that winter clobber get up reminds me of what i used to wear once... (I dont use a heater by choice and havent for over a decade) I will have to see if I can fish out the piccie of me th...
the only earthquake i have felt was when i was back in Wollongong, NSW. I woke up and thought 'hey, that thunder rumble is a very longggggg one - perhaps it is not thunder' the house was shuddering slightly more than when normal thunder rocked it and then it occurred to me 'hmm, is this an earthquak...
Agreed - the SSAFA peeps helped with dad at some stage - whether it was double glazing the windows or getting a replacement fridge/stove i am unsure as i was overseas at the time....but they helped out due to the fact he had been in the artilary in WWII. As for me, I would rather die at home than en...
An interesting read. I used to 'pop poetry' as therapy for having an unconventional life. A sort of 'this is me, whether it fits or not' attitude. When things got me down, I would have a weepie til i fell asleep, then wake up in the middle of the night with poetry pouring out from me til i was too e...
Will there be a video, Scally?
How long before the next stage of the trek, Pete?

There is seafaring in my ancestry.....but the closest I myself do is row a 4-man row boat or paddle a canoe!
Taking a spiritual rather than practical approach - I have heard of timepieces - usually clocks/pocket watches - stopping in sync with two occasions: 1. death and 2. birth. I wonder if there has been any family births and deaths going on? Back to the practical possibiltiies - has your mom started/st...
<t>GL!!!! I have always seen the positive rather than sadness when moving myself - but I know how hard it can be for people who are not 100% sure they want the change. Dad would never have considered moving, not even to a different place in the same road, for example - he was 60 years in this one ho...