[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
radiation
Just Jest - by The Common Men
plants
Yes we had the flier yesterday as well - I dont use stamps that often, I use the computer mostly - but if i did dad would only want a 6-pack and let me have a 6-pack cheap too.
have spread the word at FB/etc....
Lucky you - mine did not even surface this year! I have had a good crop of mint, nasturtium, potato, and broad beans though!
Found the recipe page!! VEGAN ORGANIC COFFEE CAKE Mix 2 mugs organic bread flour, one tablespoon organic unprocessed sugar, one tablespoon organic coffee powder, 1 tablespoon organic olive oil, one tablespoon organic maple syrup, 2 tabelspoons organic flaxseed and 100ml organic oat-cream into a slop...
Looks like it took off - you already have enough signatures to have passed the 100,000 mark!
<t>I can sympathize with the lack of breaks and longgggggggg hours. Thankfully, my Dad has been sleepy since returning from hospital last month - so it is not as bad any more. He WANTS to go to bed at a reasonable hour - whereas before he wanted to staty up late and 'expected' a cuppa in the very ea...
Thanks... that gives me some knowledge of when I will/won't get income!