[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
English wagtails wag their tails the opposite way to Aussie ones, btw. One lot go up and down, the other side to side. I have one of those Oxford books too - and an Observers and Hamlyn...no doves with bars all the way round in any of those though. I currently have a wood pigeon staring in at me.......
Interesting!! My son is also heavily into family history research - but much more involved with collecting the facts, dates, precise names, etc.
not at this forum - but at another one i go to i am - lots of 500 errors, sqls, and enlarged pages going on there...
Here is our storm damage - not quite as bad as Pete & Sussex's piccies, but....
We had dunnocks the winter I moved back 09/10, then i hadn't seen them again til this year - I think we have a pair either in our yard or next door.
Happy belated Birthday!!!!
Happy belated Birthday!!!!
i have some good news then - we have a group of those sparrows in our yard. They visit every day, live somewhere local, and even come on my sill to munch-once the starlings/blackbirds have been and taken the best seed. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif There are at least a dozen that s...
<t>The reason i don't use a heater is mainly environmental. Several years ago i decided to cut out anything i did not 'need' in order to not take too much from our planet. It is my way of not making a great big western world sized eco footprint, not to use things such as washing machines, heating/co...
OOPS! Belated birthday greets - Minnie! (how come your birthday did not pop up at facebook - i usually recall b'days by being notified there...)