[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
In reply to Elaine's reply to you, I just wanted to say that when my mum had a blue badge and she wasn't able to attend the building to sign in person and in front of one of their staff members, they came out to our car parked in the car park nearby and got mum to sign it there. I don't know that al...
Hi, Thanks for that. I thought the thread had suddenly grown. :) Things are much better now. The nurse has been stopped from coming out although I've been contacted twice by the head of community nurses to say how upset the nurse is that she upset me. I can't really accept that due to how this nurse...
Hi Melly,
Don't know if you know but after sending an email I had an automated response which said they are currently very busy and it could take longer than the usual 5 days to reply.

Scruffy.
Thanks Melly,
I'll try doing that in future.

My advocate is going to contact the surgery tomorrow and ring to let me know the result.

Scruffy.
Hi, Adding this info at the top as it is more relevant to your question.... http://stayhomestairlifts.com/grants-for-home-stair-lifts/#facilities What is a Disabled Facilities Grant? These are funds allocated by councils for disabled people to change their homes including the installation of stair l...
The same district nurse who has caused me nothing but grief and hassle went quiet for a time when they first learned I'd engaged a carers advocate but has recently started asking me about visitors. Last week she asked if I had had any visitors and I said I hadn't but someone was visiting me that com...
Hi, Thanks for the replies and ideas. Her questions never come across as casual or friendly. They always sound like interrogations. All the other nurses really sound like they support me and are friendly and chatty. We chat about mum, her toys, the garden, wildlife, what's on the radio or tv etc. No...
Hello, If anyone would like the background to my current problem here is a link to recent posts... https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/all-about-caring/under-pressure-25381 My problem now is that I've been questioned again today by the same pushy nurse who wanted to know if I'd had any...
Hi I have issues over this topic myself. Before I moved in with my mum and prior to giving up my tenancy with the same housing association, I enquired whether it would be possible for me to be added to the tenancy if I gave up the one I had. I received a letter saying if I lived with mum for twelve ...
Hi, Thanks for all the replies and support I had over this. The update is that mum's sore is doing well and healing. The night nurses have stopped coming as there was no need but I can call them if I need to which is good. Mum is happy and content. Even the worst of the nurses (not in ability, just ...