[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks for the reply, sorry about the late reply from me x<br/> <br/> I've just changed her diet in the last couple of days, she's started to eat more wholesome foods, fresh vegetables and small amounts of oily fish x she's doing good so far, just got to keep her on it and see how her weight goes...
<t>I don't agree with them only allocating £400m until 2015, it should be a long term commitment on their part, seeing how they haven't bother in the past, they owe us big time. All carer's should have regular health checks to make sure their mental and physical health is good, but I really can't se...
Hiya and a warm welcome to the forum! xxx Image
Didn't realize so many looked after their mums like me! Image
Welcome Image
Thanks for the reply Jane Image

Doctor referred mum to a Dietitian several times, but she doesn't like going to the doctors for anything. Will try the smoothie thing, I'm sure there's some healthy ones I can make up for her!

Xxxx
My mum's medication has increased her appetite significantly over the pasy year or so, and I'm worried about her weight. She's gone up a dress sized and I can't seem to curb her appetite at all. Any suggestions on foods that will keep her fuller for longer? xxx ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE NIC...
<t>It sounds as if your caring for him alone, if that's the case I think asking for some additional support maybe from social services etc. With you being the sole carer and dealing with additional family matters I can see why you feel the way you do.<br/> <br/> None of what's happening/happened is ...
Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself a little bit. I'm 20yrs old, live in London (unfortunately) and care for my mum who has BPD, depression, anxiety and arthritis. I've been caring for her since I can remember now but full time since I left school at 16. I still find it hard sometimes, like I ...
To me no one cares if we are fit or well or stressed. As long as we can do the caring cheaply the states happy to let us continue under paid for as long as they can get away with it. Having extra money I feel can improve your how you feel about your caring role.

X