[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Vogue - Madonna ... If that's not your taste Image then ... Hitch Hike - Marvin Gaye
Son of a Preacher Man -Dusty Springfield (Pulp Fiction)
The Gambler - Fun
<t>Hi Sonia, my mums got an indefinite award of DLA as well. I can't remember were I red it but even those with an indefinite award are getting reassessed with the introduction of PIP. But I'm still unsure myself as they change the rules regular and when it suits them, so it may be best to wait for ...
Sea Of Wine - Michael Chapman
I completely agree, they're taking more and more every year. We received our letter a week or so ago now, just out of the blue no warning. With my mum having mental health problems it made her panic beyond belief. Were paying £2.67 a week rather than the full amount of £157. I know to others who pay...
Interstellar Overdrive - Pink Floyd
Lazing on a sunday afternoon - Queen Image
Out of the blue decided to buy a pair of easter bunny fluffy ears to wear, to try and cheer mum up. Sabastian (our chihuahua) climbed up on me (practically on to my head lol) and barked at them with his ears back trying to pull them off me http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Just made me...
Me and mum got ours its £157 for the year, I've decided to pay it weekly as it then comes in at £2.67 a week x