[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Thank you to all of you for your encouragement and support. I can feel the pressure easing already.Me time certainly now high on the agenda, and I am going to visit my sister for the day in 2 weeks which I am really looking forward to. There has been ...
<t>Hello, Freckles, I'm new to the forum too, and reading your situation touched me. I agree with the person who said that love comes in all shapes and forms, I am 46 and carer to my husband who is 77, sex is no longer on the menu, but keep the spark alive with lots of flirting and kind and loving g...
<t>Hello, I've only just recently learned how to use my laptop and thought I'd join this forum to help me feel less alone as a carer. I am 46 and my wonderful husband is 77. we have been married 14 years but it is only recently I have have become his carer (willingly and with love) as he has severe ...