[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you so much everyone, that was very useful, and thank you for the links. Hubby feeling a lot more positive about it now, and I think has decided to go ahead. His left eye is the worst, and he finds it difficult to focus so am glad he has agreed to it.
Thank you again,
Phoebe x
<t>Does anyone have any information on this? Hubby was informed by the optician today that he should have his cataracts (removed, is it?) he has them in both eyes but they are not too bad. The optician said it was his choice, but they would get the doctor to sort out an appt. Needless to say, he is ...
Image lol, yes, rescue remedy is a staple in my cupboard too !!
Phoebe
ps and kalms are brilliant if you are going through a prolonged period (is there any other kind???) of stress.
It's wonderful, unexpected days like that, that carry us through. Glad you had such a lovely day, RRB, Image
Phoebe.
Thats my sort of cake, Happy birthday from me too x
Phoebe.
oops somehow managed to post that twice, not sure how!! Image
Thank you everyone, all your support and advice much appreciated. Usually he's quite happy watching sport while I sit and read. We do have another room Just off our front room, where I go to play the piano which relaxes me. Fortunately he loves classical music too so he his quite happy with that, bu...
Thank you everyone, all your support and advice much appreciated. Usually he's quite happy watching sport while I sit and read. We do have another room Just off our front room, where I go to play the piano which relaxes me. Fortunately he loves classical music too so he his quite happy with that, bu...
Thank you, RRB, feel better for "having a rant" http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif I think it's just been a particulary busy week, Hubby has been especially demanding of my attention tonight, took me an hour just to finish reading a newspaper article! Oh well, thats how it is. Got a quiet...
Hello, Joanne and welcome from me too. I quite new to the forum, and finding my way round. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything at the moment but I suppose thats life!
Phoebe.