[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello, Crocus and everyone, sorry haven't filled you in,haven't been too well for the past few days, have had a crashing migraine, but all gone now. Spoke to my manager yesterday, she is not always the most understanding of people, but has agreed to sort it out for me. She spent all today with ou...
Thank you everyone, I feel a lot better now and am ready to speak to my boss Monday. I think she'll be ok with it, I just hope she lets me stay at the branch where I am now as all my friends are there and it's close to home. Oh well, I can cross that bridge when I come to it. I have spent the past f...
I know I am doing the right thing, and it is a weight off my shoulders but I need to be told it will all be ok!! The situation is this. I have been aware for a few months now, that Hubby's health is deteriating, he is 77 and has asbestosis, copd and severe arthritis. I am 46 and work full time, and ...
<t>Hi, Nenuphar, and everyone, I am not an expert by any means, but would like to add the small amount that I do know, it may shed a bit of light. When you do POA, I would first advise using a specific soliciter for the elderly as they are particualry well versed in the sort of legal quagmire that h...
I agree with bowling bun, words fail me Image but glad at least you are starting to get somewhere.
<t>Hi Charmian, like everyone else, I am right there with you, and your post affected me so much. I am 46 and care for my beloved hubby, who is 77, has copd and asbestosis and severe arthritis, so I know what it is like. I also wish I had some wonderfully wise words and insights, but all I do is wor...
And a welcome from me, too. The "have a quiet word with the gp" option does seem the best. Good luck.
Phoebe x
Hi Lorraine, and welcome form me too. Sorry you are going through such a tough time. have you thought of changing doctors? If that practical at all.
Phoebe x
and a welcome from me, too, becky jayne. Sorry about your daughter.
Phoebe x
<t>Hi Kathy, and welcome from me too. Last year, we nursed my mum at home with terminal brain cancer. I found the marie curie nurses and st raphaels hospice wonderful, they set us up on "hospice at home" which does what it says on the tin. We all had the benefits of st raphs, but at home. They gave ...