[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sisteel,
and welcome

Phoebe xx
Hi Louise, and welcome

Phoebe xx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

love Phoebe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((Hugs))) Nana, it's the little things that tend to trip you up - when you don't see them coming. Even after 8 years, it's little things like hand written notes which can still trip me up. A good friend's Hubby was diagnosed with cancer on Thurs. Felt the now familiar shock/panic wash over me, but ...
Hiya all. grief monster overcame me at work yesterday, but all my lovely kind colleagues rallied round with tea tissues and symapathy. ( tbh living life to the full in my world doesn't include a new partner! a very wide selection of good friends both sexes i have is very satisfactory! same here, big...
Maybe they're a bit shocked cos I've moved on, seemingly too quickly for some of them, but life's too short and it doesn't mean I love hubby any the less. Just because I'm about to start on a new life now. I think we can all relate to that. My aunt and I often talk of the "old life/new life" scenar...
<t>Nana, Rosemary and Jenny, thank you, your words as usual are comforting to me.<br/> I often go into Hubs' shed to talk to him,<br/> I too, find spring both happy and sad. All the bulbs are now coming up and flowering, and they are bulbs that we planted together.<br/> sat in the garden today and f...
<t>Hi Michelle,<br/> I am a former carer, first to my Mum and then my Husband, unfortunately guilt seems to come with the territory, it is hard to adjust and juggle everything.<br/> Wish I had words of wisdom for you, but just make sure you make time for yourself as well.<br/> are there other family...
Hi to Elizabeth and Florence, and welcome Image Image
Any help you need, just ask,
Love Phoebe xxxxx
<t>Booksey, that's terrible. how distressing that must have been and how disrespectful they being to you and your hubs!!<br/> Only two members of my hubs' family are talking to me now. My eldest stepson who has been very supportive and a good friend, and hubs' cousin who lives in Wales.<br/> no one ...