[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>forgot this in my last post we all or most of us CARE FULLTIME FOR 35 HRS PER WEEK OR IN MOST SCENARIOS 24/7 WHAT EXCUSE DOES THIS SHEIT GOVERNMENT HAVE WHEN THEY HERE THIS HOW CAN THEY BREAK THEIR OWN MINUMUM WAGE RULE.<br/> <br/> I WAS TO BELEIVE THAT ONE OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS ACTS SAY THAT WE HA...
<t>The problem is george we do not really know what our so called status is when it comes to the idiots in the dwp or government.<br/> <br/> DISCRIMMINATION IS RIFE WHEN IT COMES TO THE FORE THAT YOU SIGN THE STATEMENT TO THE CARERS AND DISABILITY CENTRE IN PRESTON WHO PAYS THE CARERS ALLOWANCE ON T...
HE IS NOW IN THE HANDS OF GOD AND BLESS HIS LITTLE SOUL AND HIS FAMILY AT THIS TIME.

KENNETH2DUNDEENOWFIFE AND HIS MUM IN DUNDEE
<t>IF WE ALL DOWN TOOLS AND TAKE OUR CAREES TO THE LOCAL HSOPITOLS OR COUNCILS SOCIAL WORKS THIS COUNTRY WOULD COME TO A STAND STILL JUST LIKE TO PETROL BLOCKAGES A FEW YEARS BACK.<br/> <br/> THEN THEY WILL SUDDENLY START TALKING AND SUDDENLY FIND EXTRA MONEY TO PAY US SOME EXTRA TITBIT. <br/> <br/>...
<t>Why is this allowed to happen we have all been though to hell and back and through so much sheit in our lives it just stinks.<br/> <br/> My blood pressure soars to the extent of just about having an anurism or burst ablood vessel with all the fat cat sheisters stealing from every man woman and ch...
<t>About 2 years ago i was on workinh lunch when she was still the dwp minster or carers minister.<br/> <br/> simon from working luncg asked her the question how carers alwwoance came about and when it will be increased if any and how can they expect fulltime unapid carers live on that money or inco...
<t>WHO voted for this woman and what is she or supposed to do for us unpaid fulltime carers in the uk.<br/> <br/> I have a no faith confidance in this woman to actually support what we carers have to enudre day in day out.<br/> <br/> maybe somebody could tell me and other posters what she has achiev...
<t>I have not posted for a while but anyway the above topic says it all. what i cannot understand is how this rediculous situation about all the expences debacle carries on day in day out people and others have huge bills loosing jobs your homes debts poverty.<br/> <br/> Yet our supposedly good MPS,...
<t>Hi Natasha 1980 the dwp dont give a dam i always send anything to them copies of originals as they always loose these documents even sending them recorded del they seem to go astray or get lost thye don ive a dam bout us as UNPAID FULLTIME CARERS and those Carers who have small parti time jobs.<b...
<t>This above topic is a very big minefield of decisions with ref to the caree and carers needs.<br/> <br/> At the end of the day the most imprtant person here is the caree they weel being and your right to be able to speak for them when they cannot or are non compus mentus or mentally incapable tha...