[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I would like to say that l cannot switch of this magic on off button to life when it comes to mum and all about mum and her care and quality of life.<br/> <br/> I am and whereever l am cannot stop thinking is mum okay mum is now going to come and live fulltime with me again. We do fall out as to ...
<t>ONE FOR ONE ONE FOR ALL.<br/> <br/> ALL CARERS ARE USED AND ABUSED BY ESPECIALLY GOVERNMENT AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES.<br/> <br/> SCOTTISH ONES TO BOOT.<br/> <br/> PLEASANTARIES AND PLATITUDES DO NOT PUT BREAD AND BUTTER ON THE TABLE OR PAY BILLS.<br/> <br/> I HAVE TRANSFORMED MY HURT,FRUSTRATION,ANG...

no

http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif no because it would be detrimental to UNAPID CARERS AND DISABLED PEOPLE as George says there are many people who claim out there and are not really disabled etc so dammed if de and dammed if we dont so yes no. what i cannot unerstand is why is the BB...
<t>Firstly condolances to david camerons disabled son who recently passed away rip son.<br/> <br/> David Cmeron is worth in monetsry terms £27 000 000 on top of his mp and leaders money his wife is from a wealthy family to so there is no finacila burden on this mp leader of the tories.<br/> <br/> H...
<t>Well l will tell what has happened to me was offered a small secretariai job on computer and as i am on long term incapacity benefit and mums official reg carer fr people that dont know of my situation mum is terminal with cancer ex nursing sister for 45 years.<br/> <br/> I phoned the dwp benefit...
This still done when you are awarded dla for live that is your wife i battled for 5 years for the life award for mum and eventually got it but they do not give it easily. you seem to have to put a bomb under their back sides to get it. everyone on this forum knows me and my utter hate for the likes ...
<t>For some of us who have now run out of money and resources due to the caring role ie mega debt to pay just to live if you like me were forced to sell your home to pay of debts then you are left to rent privately or the council.<br/> <br/> With councils all over having not much housing and many la...
<t>I agree with all o the above posts a local councillor in fife has told me that there is only so much in the kitty to divi out to us all the saving og £85 billion pounds is actually not there in reality but a price has been put in there in all the campaign thinktanks etc.<br/> <br/> i know of peo...
Yes I agree with Linda we are all left to own devices and circumstances suffering in silence goes day by day i have spoken to Matt and Gavin and they admit that change is slow. We have discussed on many post carers rights and disabled rights but they seem to mean blow all. What is the point i say do...
<t>CARERS WILL ALWAYS LOOSE OUT AND AS FOR THE POVERTY ASPECT IT IS A JOKE THE REASON BEEN IS EVEN WHEN YOU GO TO MP OR MSP S YOU GET THE SAME DRIVEL ALL THE TIME AND THE PATRONIZING ATTITUDE BEGGARS BELIEF IN SAY WHAT A GOOD JOB WE ARE ALL DOING AN ALL THE OTHER NICETIES.<br/> <br/> MAYBE EXCALIBUR...