[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I had told his pa who is also my fife councillor who stays to doors from me that l am very wrried and stressed with the cut backs and now that my hb is going down to 360 from end of october l am already in the red as l supposed to pay an extra 20 pound a week l pushed myself so that means cutting...
<t>This is going to put many families on the street as they will not be able to pay the short fall in rent and will lead to on mass evictions and homelessness. <br/> <br/> where will people who rent privately and are fulltime unpaid carers supposed to do.<br/> <br/> kenneth2dundeenow fife<br/> <br/>...
<t>It seems today that after an appointment with a council welfare rights officer the above act does not offer any protection for disabled or fulltime unapid carers.<br/> <br/> Once again it seems there is a distinct opt out clause in any goverment legislation passed that our rights as fulltime unpa...
<t>Well what can l say just received note from my landlord that my rent is going down to £360 next month l am already trying to fund the £100 per month from my long term incapacity money and also mums carer and ill myself.<br/> <br/> the council/government dont give a toss about me or mum terminal...
<t>Hi Sarah, please make sure and get every sodden person name you sepak to make notes of dates and times especially from the infamous dwp and never hand over original letters.<br/> <br/> please as l said make loads of notes and of course telephone no of contacts make them send you confiramtion lett...
<t>How many papers reviews consultations does it take to make decisions.<br/> <br/> <br/> FULLTIME UNPAID CARERS WHO ARE ALSO CHRONICALLY ILL THROUGH NO FAULT OF THERE OWN WE ARE THERE DOING WHAT WE CAN FOR OUR LOVED ONES ETC.<br/> <br/> WHAT DO HAVE TO DO I HAVE SAID THIS IN THE PAST DO WE HAVE TO ...
<t>SNAP THEY DO NOT GIVE A TOSS ABOUT ILL,DISABLED SICK NO MONEY FOR FULLTIME UNPAID CARERS<br/> <br/> EVEN THIS NEW BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN COALITION NOW THERE IS GOING TO BE A NOTHER SO CALLED REVIEW <br/> <br/> THE WHOLE DEBACLE IS JUST SHEIT WE WILL NEVER GET NOUT NOTHING NOT NOW.<br/> KENNETH2DUNDEE...
<t>We were told changes afoot 20 years ago for fulltime unapid carers.<br/> 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 WHAT MORE FALSE PROMISES AND SUPPOSED CHANGES TO HELP US FULLTIME UNPAID CARERS AND THEIR CAREES.<br/> <br/> NOWT GEORGE NOWT FROM THIS COALTION...
<t>I am writing this with great sadness of the loss of the 4 young men who died in dundee the last week.<br/> <br/> I myself am very upset as mum who lives in dundee phoned me crying telling me of what had happened.<br/> <br/> We all dont knwo the full story but l will say that there gave been days ...
<t>This above topic does not take into account fulltime carers offering ongoing resbite for the caree who does not live in the carers house fulltime.<br/> <br/> There does not seem to be any logic in that a resbite week or so costs nearly £900 in some places so when a unapaid carer has to keep a se...