[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Yes to me question what will happen to all the other Carers who are ill and disabled themselves. <br/> <br/> The legislation is actually discrimminating against Carers on long term Incapacity like myself as the legislation does not take into account any disability you might have or if it is chron...
<t>When is this situation and victimisation of all of us and our charges going to be addressed.<br/> <br/> When is something going to be done. They say talk is cheap and the council should be ashamed at how they have treated this very elderly lady and her elderly daughter and family with total abomi...
<t>Once again all us pittance Carers are been cast aside. <br/> <br/> Like me and all the other posters l am sick and tired of the nicey nicey approach and this continuing depressive and poverty stricken role we all do out of love for our disabled family.<br/> <br/> I am tired of continually have to...
http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_redface.gif hI bonniemeonie/ please do not give in to the stupid socials servcies they are incensitive and dont give a dam so put your foot down and demand a straightforward assesement of needs and please you also nned to make the gp aware of yours nannas rights ...
Good luck Tony. I hope when you get a reply it is as easy to understand as your letter, though I doubt it as Departments do not seem to grasp plain English. Take care Meg Very good letter Tony and l feel the same way hence my comment to the post title. WILLTHEY EVER HELP US WE JUST CHEAP LABOUR FOR...
We need to keep the question and ideally ask another] I guess that makes me an unsupported carer as I will do anything in my power to keep away from social services. Look on any forum, how often do we get a good result from these people without wearing ourselves out doing it? Also, as it was 6 year...
<t>Well yes and to top it all our mr Cameron has a disabled son but as we know he has more than enough money and helpers to possibly look after his son so he and his wife can do many other things.<br/> <br/> WHTA ABOUT A CARERS WORKING TAX CREDIT FOR WHAT WE DO £45 PER WEEK NON MEANS TESTED OFF C...
http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_redface.gif Well lost a whole page last night over a hrs worth of posting about the above. The very lovelly people at the dss/dwphave informed me even though l am ill and my mum now has cancer that the minute in move my mum will loose £200 per month which i...