[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes a a bl http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_redface.gif disgrace that this is happening in this day and age. Supposed to be a first world democratic BE IT CIVIALISED country not on your nellie. the idots athte dwp just love to rile and they have done this to me personally time after time but the ...
<t>I have been thinking about this for ages. Why can we not have a union who could lobby for change more than any other other unions in society from all walks of life seem to support there members wholeheartedly and actually at times do get results even if is after a strile action or roundtable thra...
<t>Well sold my flat and now am homeless technically speaking my other flat l am now going to rent there has been a problem due to the owners of the house having matrimonial difficulties all my furniture and belongings are there and the new telephone line goes in htis week but l still cannot move in...
just seen the news ,, 71 years old . Absolutly love his signing, very powerful and moving. RIP Yes i agree he was a breadth of fresh air and in a class of his own, l still sing what they call mezzo tenor and love my music expecially the other tenor Josh Groban for any of your opera fans or classica...
<t>Why is this law that came onto the statute books april 1988 still been used and abused against us Carers.<br/> <br/> We are now in the year 2007 people are living 20 to 30 years longer but this government and l thoughtgordon brown did give a dam about us Carers but now realise he does not give a ...
<t>I have been asking straight to the poinr questions since this forum started. mps do very little and as l have said before tlak is cheap and not forgetting the anger etc.<br/> <br/> Will it ever get better after reading the horrific story a few postings up makes me want to physically be sick and t...
<t>This is the law that is discrimminating me moving in to look after mum one to one where mum will loose the severe disabiltiy premium added to her state pension credit.<br/> <br/> <br/> Why are laws such as this not ammended in accordance with new disability legislation and other changes in societ...
Just for the record the new cheif executive of the carers and disabilty service in palatine house preston is VIVIEN HOPKINS WHO REPLACES TERRY MORAN AS THE CHIEF. I have just received a letter from KATHY GOODWIN unit manager the carers and disability service who is one of the unit managers there. Th...
Thia is still the same topic of a few years back. At present l am bsy waitng a long wait for the barristers view on wether l can challenge the minimum wage or status of us 35 hr plus per week carer or carer on higher rate long term incapacity benefit with the underlinning enetitlement to carers allo...
<t>Yes Wendy l think something has been done but my point is that this is still happening the length and breadth of the uk all so the point l was making why is this happening and who should take responsibilty Anne Mcguire mp will not take the responsibilty for this happening and other unique and ind...