[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>IT IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE THAT THIS IS ALL THAT WORKING CARERS ARE WORTH NEVERMIND THATE CARERS WHO CANNOT WORK DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES.<br/> <br/> HOPEFULLY THE UNIONS IN THERE FIGHT FOR JUSTICE WILL ONE GET THE PUSH TO £100 120 PER WEEK ALLOWABLE INCOME.<br/> <br/> NOW WORKING CARERS COULD GO O...
<t>MINISTERS, care managers, civil servants and so called carers minister ann maguire mp <br/> ivan lewis these people treat us with contempt we will NEVER see anymore money or increasing carers allowance l for one carer now will screw the system for what l now can get after all l cannot stay with m...
<t>Well what can l say heres another moan,fought a six year complex complaints procedure through so called dundee city council social work and the council complaints policies.<br/> <br/> This was due to the fact that mum was transfered from and classed as younger person services to older persons ser...
<t>Did all Carers see the program l missed it the other night but was channel hopping tonight and it was on more four channel about how many millions and millioms pf tax payers money is claimed byt the mp`s who sit in the lavish house the house of commons.<br/> <br/> They can claim help with a morga...
Thanks to Jojo and Sheila for their kind words of support much appreciated.

kenneth2dundee
<t>THE UK WOULD COME TO A STANDSTILL AS WE ALL NO IT AFTER THE PETROL YANKER STRIKES A FEW YEARS BACK IT WOULD BE A ZILLION TIMES WORSE OR GOOOOOOOOOOOGLE THAT.<br/> <br/> I SAY CARERS ALLIANCE LI WOULD BE THE FIRST IN LONDON AT 10 DOWNING WITH MY CHAINS AND PADLOCKS WITH MUM IN HER WHEELCHAIR IN TO...
http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_redface.gif Well why doe we Carers have to put up with this discrimmination and bigotry against us all. We suffer day in day out and l just get more and more livid enought to drive you to drink so to speak. Do they give a dam people like gordon brown pm or mar...
Well as l have not seen my gp for weeks due to me been ill with my chronic migraine and other problems such chronic sleep apneao. severe deep depression after also selling my home to pay of debts. now a further problem due to my new landlord and lady who are getting seperated am living with my mum w...
<t>Actually the figures rises by a million each year so i am told by various organisations.<br/> <br/> Yes the overlapping rule is a bloody travesty of justice against Carers in our own rights.<br/> <br/> Who would have thought that state pension is classed as a benefit l understood that everyone pa...
<t>Did l l not see a story about a union calling for the hrs of work be increased due to the level of cares allowance paid or the increase in overtime to be allowed for WORKING CARERS.<br/> <br/> Are the Carers issues and problems represented at this union cannot remember the name be dusa or not .<b...