[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi all what l was trying to put across in this topic is that the media and brussells legislation has given prisoners there rights and is more publicised view points.<br/> <br/> Carers who are fulltime and unpaid are continually told you have rights but when it comes to marrying them with dwp soci...
the point l was trying to make is that prisoners seem to have more rights than we have as full time unpaid carers.

kenneth2 now fife
<t>question time last night l was flicking channels to perhaps see something that could take my mind of this 24/7 mellarky.<br/> <br/> It seems that brussels is now dictating to uk gov that prisoners must have the right to vote , what a load of toss.<br/> <br/> you do the crime then do the time and ...
<t>To loose mobile or landline all to which l have fought for a deal on all and the subject of having power of attorney for mum`s ongoing medical and financial needs is the reason for both.<br/> <br/> I will never stop what l call fight for mum and myself and if it helps others see the dispair we ar...
<t>I have made phonecalls made written emails and went to one surgery and was not impressed.<br/> <br/> He is a mature aged man who l am told has no inlfuence or power in government and has to tow the party line.<br/> <br/> WRITE TO THEM l feel i s a waste of time you do not get truthful replies bac...
No bloody wonder hes chicken out.

doesnt surprize me in the least next comment who does the hell he think he is he should be fighting for us or his he just pussyfooting on the party line.

angry as hell sorry all just so bloody angry

kenneth2nowfife
<t>Do know what to say in that we have Carers uk and what they do us to campaign and all the rest but day in day out nothing changes but we are been screwed left right and centre out of every penny we have.<br/> <br/> I am £20 behind in tv licence have had 8 phonecalls and numerous texts and a call...
<t>Just to say George you and l have asked this question before but we will not get truthfull answers. Just sheit what this so-called coalition government are doing to FULLTIME UNPAID CARERS WORKING FREE GRATIS AND BEEN USED ABUSED BY LEGITMATE MEANS.<br/> <br/> Our so called new rights are a waste ...
<t>I just cannot beleive that we are all been targeted as this and that question time tonight perhaps maybe we might get a mention or are we all circumspect or non emportant.<br/> <br/> £7 000 000 to bankers and they will not give me or any other carer 50 p. Still awaiting some good news from ming ...
<t>from Kenneth in dundee now fife glad to see all you have commented and perhaps ask your mps what or where the extra money we have to for counciland and rent or morgagage interest.<br/> <br/> would be an eye opener to see what is put on the gold paper from commons,<br/> <br/> kenneth2dundeenow fif...