[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>MATT i have told you and Gavin l will always be available to talk to the media because of what us fulltime unpaid carers go through daily.<br/> <br/> I have had many conversations on the phone this goverment and previous do give a toss about us you and other posters might think i am radical in my...
Thank you everybody for all your help. I will start keeping a diary this morning of everything I do and certainly, now it is pointed out, will say that I need a face to face interview and not just answer questions on the phone as I am not comfortable with speaking freely in front of my husband, for...
<t>I want the choice to die when l want to who the hell does this government think they are.<br/> <br/> My mum is slowly dieing an agonising death cancer it is eating her away the drugs which has the same effect as chemothrapy are longer working. Mum reminding everyone was a senior nursing sister fo...
Hi Flip Flap I don't believe you was on this forum at the time when a very good friend of mine was sent to prison for bending the benefit's ruling's and a Certain person on this forum had no sympathy for him what so ever and he was caring for his wife that had cancer and this particular person no n...
Well you have the luck of the irish as l have tried hundreds of time to be in the audience but nothing do they really give a dam bbc and johnathan dimbelby.

FIGHT I SAY AND MAKE THEM EAT THEIR WORDS.

When will it be shown.

kenneth2nowfie.
<t>I have heard the job centre and the dwp propagate the term DEPRIVATION OF CAPITOL and this comes under the banner like my mum will have to live 7 years if mum gift aids me the proceeds of the sale of mums house now or transfers ownership to me.<br/> <br/> If you still have a morgage on a property...
<t>What is our status as fulltime unpaid carers status, are we put into the class of unpaid workers if so fine.<br/> <br/> But with the new gove and all the cut backs and actually forcing anyone in receipt of benefits to do community work is not what we do dont we have any protection from use and ab...
<t>Research that l have been looking at explains that we fulltime unpaid carers loose in income terms on an average salary of £14 500.00.<br/> <br/> What l cannot understand is that the statement of the applicable hours for so called fulltime work which the job centre plus have advised me is that a...
<t>Having just received this very posh binded folder of the above topic.<br/> <br/> As a lay person and FULL TIME UNPAID CARER it is not always very clearly stated when these research projects are done or explained.<br/> <br/> Any unpaid fulltime carer whould get a copy call your msp iy will save yo...
<t>Having just received this very posh binded folder of the above topic.<br/> <br/> As a lay person and FULL TIME UNPAID CARER it is not always very clearly stated when these research projects are done or explained.<br/> <br/> Any unpaid fulltime carer whould get a copy call your msp iy will save yo...