[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good afternoon Well I thought I would approach the subject of my ex's childhood and possible cause of his problems now. Oh my word I have been subjected to the most horrific verbal abuse. I should not have a opinion like that and force it upon him. That's really not what I did,I just said in some ca...
Good Morning Sharon That is very concerning to hear those thoughts your mother is having, more so directed at your young daughter. There is a safe guarding issue here that needs urgent addressing. This is a unhealthy environment for your children and for yourself. As I said I am not qualified in any...
Good Evening Sharon Can I ask what is wrong with mom? Its difficult when a close family member is Iill. It's so upsetting to have to witness. I'm not experienced in Mental health, just my own experience living and helping a loved one suffering a mental health illness. This is a excellent forum with ...
Hi Jenny I worry that my theory is wrong but I'm certain this is the reason. This happened around the time his mother was last admitted to hospital before the family were told her condition was terminal. He did go to the hospital to see her but he says it was purely for supporting his sister whom wa...
Good Morning Jenny & Bowlingbun Thank you both for your kind words. This has been difficult (not just the recent bad spell) but overall. I have had no real idea what I am doing, just taking it a step at a time. I wasn't equipped to know how to cope with this,it was just there one day three years ago...
Good morning Update on my ex partners situation, he starts his sessions with a psychiatrist on Tuesday which has been desperately needed. This will help him hugely and I do think he needs a mental health reassessment. I've got a advocacy worker to assist him with his benefits, problems he had experi...
Thank you Jenny He was having a bad period before Christmas,both his pips and ESA stopped due to being deemed for for work. That's in the process of appeal at the moment. That didn't help his already low mood,this and other factors contributed to his decline. Ad I said things are slowly getting back...
Good Afternoon Well thing's are appearing a little more positive for my ex partner which is great. Awaiting appointments for CBT and to see a Psychiatrist. Its terrible that people sometimes have to reach breaking point before anything is done. He has a long road ahead but hopefully he will begin to...
Hi Jenny I totally agree,the bad thoughts are stemming from somewhere. His childhood wasn't the best,his mom left taking his sister with her leaving him and his two brothers with their father. I strongly believe this is the source but he refuses to accept this saying it isn't the reason. I beg to di...
Thank you Jenny Its been a distressing couple of months for him and its been awful watching, trying to help and not being able too. A question that the CPN asked me was if I thought he was a danger to others? He's a man suffering a mental health breakdown who was terrified of admitting to anyone the...