[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Jenny Yes I'm hoping he has unknowingly given her the insight by just that statement. It clearly is a important factor. I am speechless at times with his opinions but I guess some of these connect with his troubled childhood. His latest opinion is that I am responsible for his very recent meltdow...
Well the session with the psychiatrist apparently went well. No new diagnosis as to be expected from the first visit. She changed his anxiety medication and gave him a short course of sleeping tablets. She did say not to rule out Bi Polar but she needs a few more sessions before she could diagnose. ...
Thank you for your lovely replies If he wants to get better he will do everything he can to achieve this. He is my ex and I do not really know why I thought it was down to me to help,maybe because he's my child's father. I am moving forward positively with my son. He is the only important person to ...
Good morning Bowling bun I have absolutely no idea why I listen, that was back then and now I choose not to. I did get a verbal rant a couple of days ago and I dismiss it now. I actually owe him nothing,my time,my support... nothing. He has a disgusting mouth that will one day get him into trouble. ...
Good Morning Jenny Thank you for your reply, he has his first psychiatrist session today. I asked him to be totally honest about how he is feeling and has felt. I think he will dismiss any discussion about his childhood because he is adamant that there is no link. I 100% believe that thing's that im...
Good evening I find it difficult because he is so adamant that any MH experienced in later life does not stem from childhood. When I look back at the verbal attack what I see is him being not at all happy that I did not agree with him in certain issue's. He always likes to point out that he is a int...
Thank you Bowlingbun That is exactly what I need to do. I think it is time for me,I know I can do the course and I am not discouraged fully by angry words spoken. I have given more then I really needed to and although he is my child's father it does not mean I am obliged to help him. I did because I...
Thank you Tracie
I have to walk away,I cannot cope. I am due to start a course soon in understanding mental health but after hearing some of the things i got told today I'm beginning to doubt my suitability to do this.
I don't know I think a little thinking is needed
Christine
Thank you Jenny
I just don't know what else to do,maybe I was wrong in approaching the subject but I didn't mean it in any other way then to try and help. I am torn inside now with guilt and I have to walk away
Christine
Thank you Bowling bun
I'm just feeling so terrible, guilty everything rolled into one. I may of done the wrong thing but I meant it for the right reasons. I have to walk away because I don't know what else to do. I feel out of my depth
Christine