[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good afternoon Does anyone know of any organisations that offer a telephone service that would phone a person to have a talk about their current mental health problems. I'm helping a young lady I know who has Anxiety and Depression and I suggested The Samaritans but she is reluctant because she said...
Good morning
Thank you pet 66 and Mrs Average for your lovely replies
Christine
Good evening I'm super excited because I have passed the first unit of my mental health course. I always knew it wouldn't be easy but I did it and I didn't think I would. The second unit is almost complete and ready to be submitted for marking. I wanted to share my progress with the lovely people of...
Thank you Bowling Bun I am really enjoying the course,it is difficult but I expected it to be. I do not allow his negativity to distract me from my goals. As I said I do emphasize but it's time to think of myself and the future for myself and my son. He will get better but he has to put the effort i...
Thank you Mrs Average I know that the focus has swayed away from him at the moment and this is something I am passionate about doing. I have been for sometime now but it just got placed to the side for a time. I always respond to his negativity with positive response. I emphasize with what he is exp...
Good morning I haven't posted for a bit,update on the ex partner...The initial stages of his new medication were very positive, it seems that he now is reverting back to how he was feeling before these new meds but his gp has upped the mg of what he takes so hopefully this may work. Another session ...
Thank you Jenny & Bowlingbun
I'm not sure why these tabs were not a option before, his psychiatrist prescribed the new medication so maybe they are not something a gp can prescribe. Its just great to see the difference. He is a totally different person and that is down to his new meds.
Christine
Thank you hamster wheel xx
Good Morning A update on how my ex partner is doing. The new medication prescribed by the psychiatrist is fantastic. She told him they would be fast acting and he should begin to feel the benefits after only a week unlike some of the other meds he had previously had. The difference is unbelievable, ...
Thank you Jenny & Bowlingbun I totally agree regarding having a mental health assessment, too many people suffer in silence. I will always care for him and only want to see him get better. I was disappointed in his comments regarding me being responsible for his recent mental health meltdown. I am o...