[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good morning I have been trying to support a young lady who is suffering quite badly with her mental health issues. I thought she was doing so much better with this recent admisoon. She has been in hospital for 7 weeks now on this occasion and appeared to be beginning to manage her mental health. Sh...
Hi Elizabeth It can more often than not take a very long time to access mental health services. I believe early intervention vital when it comes to mental health conditions. The earlier support and treatment is given the better for the person experiencing mental health difficulties. I have experienc...
It is.....a healthy mental wellbeing is extremely important.
Good evening It's now official,I've passed my level 3 in understanding mental health. I am just awaiting my certification. I'm going on to do a level 2 in understanding children and young adults mental health next. I thoroughly enjoyed the course I have just completed and am looking forward to start...
Good evening If like to post a update on the young lady I was trying to help. The home treatment team found her a bed the next day and it seems to be going well. They found her a room in a supported accommodation house which has staff resident there also at all times. There is another young woman th...
The crisis team are telling her it is there job to keep her alive and ensure that she is safe...Nothing more than that.
Good afternoon I'm after a bit of advice because someone i know is experiencing a mental health crisis. They have had the crisis team out today and told them she feels suicidal and does not feel safe by herself. She's told me that they are looking for a bed for her but this may not happen today. Whi...
Thank you Mrs Average xx
Thank you Bowing bun xx
Good afternoon I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd put my update on. I have just submitted my last unit for my understanding mental health course in for marking. All other units I have passed so just awaiting my result for my final unit. It's been tougher than I had expected and I've had te...