[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi charles they tested my daughter for this when she was 1 & again when she was 5, ive had to really dig in & fight to get them to look into her continence problems at 15 she's still in continence underwear day time & nappies at night & she's in main stream school, although she has problems she's wo...
Hello & thank you charles, wish id found this site sooner, theres a really nice feeling about the site & great support too.
<t>Hi jean a trigger smell seems to be very common with complex partial seizures, my daughter can still be on her feet & talkin to you (though not making much sense) when she's having a mild one.<br/> <br/> Thankfully unless she's ill she is very well controlled, her continence problems are the ...
<t>Ive been a carer for over 16 years firstly for my kids, son, who was diabetic from the age of 3, then developed asthama, epilepsy, & arthritis, he also had problems keeping food down & was constanly being sick.<br/> <br/> 2 weeks before he was diagnosed with diabetes, id given birth to my...
My stepdad is also in a wheel chair & the local GP or nurse does his reviews etc at home, which is a great help, just in case you didnt know, the dentist & the opticiain & the chiropadist will also do home visist for those in ill health or in a wheel chair we found this very useful.
Alzhiemers & Dementia are more commonly talked about now where as once over it was hushed up, but it still never ceases to amaze me that some people never even consider that, when someone acts a little strangely or makes a mistake it could be down to once of these conditions. I take mum for her main...
<t>My daughters been epileptic since she was a baby, & used a few different medications currently she's using Gabapentin & Carbomazapine which I believe is another name for tegratol.<br/> <br/> These two working togther control her epilepsy better than any others, I have found she put on wei...
sorry some of the replies didnt show up so I missed the part about the bbc programme, good luck will be thinking of you all hope getting thsi out int the public eye helps get your daughter home again soon
<t>Might sound a bit drastic but have your thought about blowing this situation wide open by approaching a local newspaper or even a national one & telling them your story? it may have the ripple effect & get MP's & doctors etc on side & trying to find out what the hell is going on b...
<t>I take my mum into town for her shopping & for a few hours out, usually take her 3 days a week monday thursday & saturday Alzhiemers has changed her personality my stepdad & her bicker constantly so its a break for them both on saturdays the other 2 days he's in daycare, & it's ju...