[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<r>I have a 40 year old brother who suffers from depression and drinks alcohol he also suffers from paranoia.<br/> <br/> He has had problems since he was 14.We have supported him all the way but at the end of the day they have to want the help if they are not ready then no amount of help from the fa...
<r>Thank you Susie <br/> Im sorry to hear about your mum.Your reply has helped me realise its not just mum making these things up its all part of the illness.<br/> <br/> I find it hard as I have been ill my self in the past with depression and anxiety and knowing Im losing my mum is hard the tables ...
<r>Hello my name is Ellen and my mum was diagnosed with vascular dementia 2 years ago.It was a massive shock as she was always the strongest member of the family.<br/> <br/> She collapsed at home and her heart had more or less stopped which stopped the flow of blood to the brain where the damage was...