[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>No help yet as mum is still very aware of things and we cannot bring a stranger in or cares at this time it would not be right when she later on is not so with it and starts to struggle with every day things then yes we will have to get help.<br/> <br/> We don't have any support apart from her ol...
<r>Feel so lonely today don't know if Im even posting in the right place. <E>:(</E> <br/> <br/> Last night mum constantly went on and on at my dad seeing some woman there is no woman of course.She got her self so agitated and stressed she was actually sick it took ages to calm her down is this what ...
<r>I have my dad and my husband.My husband had a stroke 2 years ago aged 49 but made a full recovery and we lost my mother in law the same year its just been one thing after another really.<br/> <br/> I have found a few helpfull things here on the site.Its trying to find time for yourself though.My ...
<t>Your brother sound very similar to mine.We thought he had bipolar but they said its a personality disorder!!! sometimes I don't think they know them selves.<br/> <br/> I hope things get better for you all as a family its very hard for us as a family to accept and to find a way of coping.<br/> <br...
Im so sorry to hear about your mum and what you are going through.Do you care for her?
Im finding it hard to accept as mum was always the strong one of the family.

Thank you for advise its good to come here and hear from people going through the same you don't feel so alone.xxx
<r><E>:(</E> Having a really bad day.Mum actually made my dad cry the weekend she keeps accusing him of having an affair he has never had an affair in his life.She describes this woman and things and she is being very hurtfull.<br/> <br/> Today she decided to go off on her own and we spent and hour ...
Its difficult trying to get her to drink enough.At the moment she has fybogel in the morning and magnesium at night but it does not shift it.She actually looks about 9 months pregnant!!!!
<t>Thank you for kind messages.<br/> <br/> My mum has been on simvastatin for some time now can this cause problems?<br/> The worse thing at the moment is she suffers from severe constipation caused by her meds she gets so bloated and the doctors keep changing her laxatives its a nightmare!!!!<br/> ...
<r>My brother has accepted in the past that he has a drink problem and has treatment for it but he still drinks he says its a coping mechanism for his other problems.<br/> <br/> He does not listen to any advise from us or doctors mental health teams no body.<br/> <br/> I came to this site as my mum ...